Join Our Team
Our greatest resource is our people. Their dedication and initiative are the principal factors behind our success.
Are you a thought leader? An intelligent, practical thinker who takes pride in developing original solutions to common challenges? Are you looking for a culture of respect, trust and recognition? Do you want to see your ideas realized? If so, please contact us.
Westwater offers a competitive benefits package for full-time employees, including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- PTO (Paid Time Off) plus 9 paid holidays per year
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) enable employees to set aside pre-tax dollars for health care and transportation costs
|Consultant||1-5 years of related experience|
|Senior Consultant||5-7 years of related experience|
|Manager||7-9 years of related experience|
|Senior Manager||9-12 years of related experience|
|Director||12+ years of related experience|
MBA applicants, who have recently graduated or are currently pursuing an MBA, would align at the Senior Consultant or Manager level, depending on his/her previous consulting and financial services experience.
As an Consultant you will perform units of work.
- Business-oriented Consultants: Your activities will include analyzing data, developing system and user requirements, performing industry and client research, mapping processes, and more.
Technically-oriented Consultants: Your activities will include defining technical requirements, performing development activities, and more.
As an Senior Consultant, you will be a team leader. Your responsibilities include issue management, developing and maintaining components of a project plan, communicating status to the Manager or Senior Manager, developing project requirements, and more.
- Technically-oriented Senior Consultants: Your additional activities will include technical requirements, performing development activities, reviewing development work of others, assisting the technical manager in designing system components, and more.
As a Manager, you are a project lead. Your responsibilities include project management, issue management, developing and maintaining a project plan, communication of project status to the client and the Westwater Senior Manager or Director, developing project requirements, and more.
- Technically-oriented Managers: Your additional activities will include managing the development activities of a project, interfacing with client technical leads, assisting the technical Senior Manager in designing technical architectures and databases, and more.
As a Senior Manager, you are an engagement lead. You may be leading one or more projects at a client site. Your responsibilities include program management, project management, client expectation management, developing and maintaining multiple project plans, estimating work effort, staffing projects, assisting in the business development efforts at that client, assisting the Director in managing the client relationship, and more.
- Technically-oriented Senior Managers: Your additional activities will include managing the development activities of a project, designing the technical architecture of a solution, interfacing with the primary client technical lead, and more.
As a Director you will be a multiple-engagement lead. You may be leading one or more programs at one or more client sites. Beyond Senior Manager responsibilities, you will be responsible for business development at existing or new clients, and acting as the primary client relationship manager.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following are the current job openings:
Seeking: Consultants (1-3 years), Senior Consultants (3-5 years), Managers (5-7 years), and Senior Managers (7-10) years with Financial Services and Big 4 or other large consultancy experience.
Description: As a consultant, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of project delivery for significant client initiatives within Capital Markets. This position requires strong leadership skills, project management discipline, and an understanding of the methods and tools used to manage complex projects.
- Manage and direct consulting projects (several small or one larger, more complex project)
- Work with clients and prospects to develop project scope and approach, regularly interfacing with the most senior level executives of the client
- Define project resource requirements
- Manage teams comprised of both client and Westwater resources as well as develop and review staff
- Ensure quality and timeliness of project and deliverables
- Proactively manage and resolve project issues
- Past experience improving performance through analysis of existing business problems and development of future plans
- Ability to identify and implement best practices, analytical techniques, change management, coaching skills, technology implementations and strategy development
- Proven understanding of formal frameworks or methodologies and the ability to identify problems and suggest more effective/efficient ways of performing business tasks
- Deep experience with strategy projects, process analysis, process design, systems selection, change implementation and the application of best practices
- Experience managing complex, high performing projects and teams including strict cost controls and attention to deliverables
- Strong presentation, communication and customer facing skills including ability to develop client capabilities/assessment presentation utilizing Microsoft Excel, Access, Word & PowerPoint
- Ability to coach and guide team members, including helping staff recognize, develop and maintain strong client relationships
- MBA preferred, Bachelor’s degree required
Seeking: Director level/Senior Management Consultant (10+ years) with Financial Services and Big 4 or other large consultancy experience.
Description: As a Director, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of project engagements – sales, delivery, quality, and the identification of extension/expansion opportunities. Directors serve as the engagement leads for multiple client engagements and are expected to develop close, professional relationships with the senior executives at their clients. This “trusted advisor” relationship facilitates the development of long-term client relationships for Westwater. This position requires strong leadership skills, client relationship management skills, project and program management skills, and an understanding of the methods and tools used to manage complex IT projects.
- Develop project proposals and presentations, estimate project costs and resource needs, assist clients in the development of business cases which support project engagements
- Oversee the management and delivery of multiple Westwater consulting projects. Ensure that project deliverables are high quality, on schedule, and within budget
- Establish effective, professional relationships with “C” level clients
- Contribute to the development and growth of Westwater in direct and tangible ways – increased sales, improved internal processes, recruiting, staff development, referrals, etc.
- 10+ years of management and/or IT consulting experience from a Big 4-type consulting firm. Financial Services, preferably Capital Markets, industry experience required
- Experienced in managing complex, high profile projects and client teams
- Knowledgeable about latest industry trends and consulting best practices in Financial Services and IT
- Strong systems development and technology implementation experience required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively integrate technology, operations, and strategy disciplines on client engagements
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to develop effective client presentations utilizing PowerPoint, Excel, and Word required
- Demonstrated ability to coach and guide team members and effectively mentor and develop junior staff
- MBA preferred, Bachelor’s degree required